Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

20 week update!!


Baby Mc is 20 WEEKS!!!!! woohoo!! We've finally reached the 1/2 way point to our sweet blessing arriving! 

Baby is: the size of a banana!! :) He/she weights about 10.5 ounces. Now that we're at 20 weeks, we get to start measuring baby length from head to toe (before it was head to his/her tail-end). Baby Mc is about 10 inches long (almost a whole foot!)!
Symptoms: I still get nauseous some days but not anywhere close to what it was in the beginning! I've had some headaches and the typical runny nose that a lot of pregnant women get. I'm still not sleeping, but most of the time that's because baby is moving around and kicking so much! That is totally something I can deal with because I love feeling baby kick! :) 
Cravings: french fries, pickles, mexican food, candy, LOTS OF FRUIT!! (although I liked all of that pre-pregnancy, lol). And I'm really loving CEREAL! Any kind, any time of the day...I could eat it for every meal! Specifically I've been stuck on Raisin Bran, but will eat whatever is in the cabinet! 
Aversions: I can eat anything now, unless I'm feeling nauseous and then I don't want to eat anything.
Drinking: As much water as I can! And still getting in my one caffeinated beverage in per day.
Clothes: Still in the same clothes. 
Baby’s heartbeat: 145 (again) on July 11
Gender: No clue. Regardless, we've decided we either have a gymnast, karate kid, soccer player, or really fantastic kickball champion in our future :) This baby loves to move and kick, at all times of the day! :) 
What I miss: Sleeping well, feeling "normal"...
What I’m looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy/girl. We find out Wednesday (Lane's birthday), and then will have to keep it a secret for 10 days! The only reason we're going to find out before our party is because our sono is scheduled on Lane's birthday :)

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik