Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Kleenex and selfies


Today I let you pull all the Kleenex out of the box and "blow" your nose with every-single-one. And then we took selfies. Of course you don't know what those are yet. And by the time you do, the trend will be probably be something new. 

As you started to pull the Kleenex out one by one, I almost begged you to stop. I almost moved them to a higher shelf, almost gave you a spankin' while telling you "no" and all the reasons why you should leave them alone. 

[Almost.]  

Instead, I let you giggle as you pulled out each one. I let you throw them at me and we had a small Kleenex fight. 

[until you threw a fit that they were all over you...then it was over]. :)

Thank you for reminding me today to enjoy the small things. I can't promise that I'll always let you pull out all the Kleenex or make crazy messes, but I do promise to try my best to have as much fun as possible when we can.  

Love,
Mama

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik